Whether you're a novice or an expert rock climber, the Rock wall will challenge you and get your pulse racing! The Wall has 12 lanes to climb with your friends and see who reaches the top first!
- $8, or use a Ride and Play Pass
- Climbers must weigh between 50 and 250 lbs.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
A Bite to Eat
Whether you're ready for a full meal or want to graze as you enjoy the rides and attractions, there's something for all tastes in and around the Park.
For full-service restaurants, what about San Diego's largest beachfront rooftop, Cannonball? Or Draft Mission Beach, which serves American cuisine and is famous for its 100+ different beers.
There are also plenty of quick and tasty snack options between activities. You must make sure you stop and try the iconic Beaver Tails - fried whole-wheat pastries with a broad range of sweet or savory toppings from which to choose.
How to Book a Party at Belmont Park
- For parties, packages include a 45-minute reserved table, arcade credits, a hot dog on a stick meal, and a Dole dessert.
- Ride & Play Combo Party Package - unlimited rides and attractions.
- $450 for 10 guests. $40/ additional guest
- Ride Party Package - unlimited rides.
- $275 for 10 guests. $25 /additional guest
- Attractions Party Package, Adrenaline Plus Package with unlimited attractions. (Rides not included). $225 up to 10 guests. $25/additional guest
- Escapology Party Package -Includes choice of Antidote or TH3 COD3. (Rides or attractions not included) $215 up to 6 guests $30 / additional guest
For corporate events, the four spectacular beachfront venues create the perfect San Diego setting.
There's the Beach House at the edge of the surf, with fire pits and a stage for any live entertainment you want to add.
Or choose the open rooftop of Cannonball for breath-taking views over Mission Beach and the Pacific Ocean. This theme park will provide the perfect backdrop for any event. With the variety of rides and attractions so close by, you're sure to give your guests a fun day to remember.